Purefield Ingredients - Multiple Openings
PureField Ingredients is growing and has several immediate openings available at their Russell manufacturing facility.
The company is the nation’s leading producer of wheat protein and related co-products, including ethanol and animal feed.
Come join the dedicated team at PureField, where they treat their employees, customers and partners with honesty and respect.
Starting wage ranges from $21 to $25 per hour. Plus, $1,000 sign on bonus.
PureField Ingredients is seeking full-time workers for the following open positions:
- Food Ingredients Operations: General Utility
- Food Ingredients Operations: Process Shift Supervisor
- Food Ingredients Operations: Warehouse
- Food Ingredients: Maintenance Technician
- Biofuels: Yard Personnel
All candidates need to have a high school education or equivalent. No previous experience is needed. They will train the right candidates.
General Utility and Yard Personnel work a rotating shift.
Food Ingredients Operations:
- Lab Supervisor
A successful candidate for the Lab Supervisor role will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or other related science or technical field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a QA/QC laboratory in a process industry required
- Experience with implementing effective QA/QC programs.
- Experience with automated laboratory equipment (such as Protein Analyzer & NIR).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Grain Originator/Merchandiser
A successful candidate for this Grain Origination role will possess the following:
- Successful leadership experience to use on the job
- Good understanding of grain marketing and the ability to sell
- Proven ability to solicit grain from farmers by building a trust relationship
- Solid communication skills
- 2+ years of experience
- B.S. Degree
Purefield Ingredients offers all full-time employees - Heath/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K Retirement plan and Paid Time Off.
Purefield Ingredients is an Equal Opportunity Employer.